[SriLanka] Sharing the slides - Brief Introduction to Open Source GIS -J'pura lecture

nimalika fernando nimalikaf at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:36:15 PDT 2015

 Hi All,

I get got a chance to have a guest lecture on open source GIS at University
of Sri Jayawardenapura recently.It was meant for people who are familiar
with GIS but not at all about free and open source GIS.

Few slides I used there are shared here. hope it may be useful to few
others also.
JpuraOpensourceGISLecture_21062015.pdf -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_l81kQpid7GQmFaaFBqVVY2MlE/view?usp=sharing

We had a lab session on QGIS also and it was amazing to see the interest of
participants.
Feel free to add your comments/questions also in this mailing list.

Cheers

--
Nimalika