[SriLanka] FOSS4G ASIA

Nimalika Fernando nimalikaf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 02:11:07 PST 2018

Dear Sunveer,

Wow ! So happy to see your contribution. Thank you so much for your nice
creation and hope we can use it some place when promoting the evnt .

I am happy to know that you are participating in Google Code In and wish
you all the very best. I am sure that you will enjoy and learn a lot while
engaging with it .

Please keep in touch and see if you can participate in FOSS4G Asia -2018 in
December this year !

Good luck !

Nimalika

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:25 PM, Sunveer Singh <singhsunveer54 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone! I am Sunveer Singh. I am Student participating in Google
> Code In <https://codein.withgoogle.com> Initiative for Young Students,
> which is an annual program for high school students hosted by Google every
> year. I created an Design for  FOSS4G Asia Srilanka. Jeff McKenna, mentor
> for Google Code In, suggested me to post it here. Hope You like it!
>
> Here is the link to png File: https://docs.google.com/document/d/
> 1c34F6mZE67FD6jzxRWJoLbD02ew7BmHN9l_idmxY1ZI/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Here is the link to SVG File: https://drive.google.com/open?id=
> 1cq4AfHpTLf9xb9oGslnVFKi6Dg0FghPl
>
> Thank You
> Sunveer