[OSGeo-Standards] OWS-5 Agile Geography - KML 3 (more open than most)

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Aug 23 10:24:43 EDT 2007

> Honestly I'm surprised when I see questions like this.  To me it
> seems more likely that KML will eat the low end applications of GML,
> stifling it's adoption but I don't see how KML replaces WMS and WFS.

Honesty, it make sense to be surprised.
I've wrote a bull$&£?!
sorry

evidently this shows my level of actual confusion after a good and
relaxing holiday.

AS far as I've intended SLD, WMC and GML,  :-)  ,will be involved in the
adoption of KML.

so we should parse those questions with this substitution:
WMS/WFS/SLD/WMC -> SLD/WMC/GML
then things should stay together.

ciao
Lorenzo