[OSGeo-Standards] OSGeo access to OWS Context specs

Carl Reed OGC Account creed at opengeospatial.org
Sat Oct 20 17:15:46 EDT 2007

I will be out of the office for two weeks. However, as the proposal is a
good one, I would suggest working with Raj, Greg, and Mark Reichardt to make
this happen.

Also, FYI, as soon as we get out from under all the changes to documents and
the web site for the new OGC IPR policy, we will be standing up a public OGC
Change Request Proposal system whereby anyone can submit change requests and
track their progress.

Regards

Carl