[OSGeo-Standards] Re: FW: [MetaCRS] 'FOSS Maintained' Source ofCRSDefinitions

Carl Reed creed at opengeospatial.org
Thu May 8 13:09:42 EDT 2008

You may download (for free) 19111 from the OGC website.
http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/as The current version is a bit
dated. The OGC members are currently voting on approving the latest version.
19111 is a joint OGC-ISO document. OGC Members can log into the portal and
download the 2007 version of 19111.

Regards

Carl