[OSGeo-Standards] Re: [Aust-NZ] ESRI/Google indexing spatial data.Where is OGC?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 27 23:11:28 EDT 2008

Carl,
Are you or your fellow OGC workers in a position to approach ESRI or
Google and invite them to do their development in conjunction with the OGC?

A number of Australian agencies are focusing effort building robust
SDIs, with a focus on Catalogs and Community Schemas in WFSs. I
understand there is similar interest within INSPIRE in Europe. It would
be opportune to align these existing efforts with this year's OGC testbed.