[OSGeo-Standards] SVG Map Toolkit 0.7.0 released

Satoru Takagi sa-takagi at kddi.com
Wed Oct 8 20:26:14 EDT 2008

Hi lorenzo,

I recognize that this is a mailing list about the standards.
And, it is SVG Map as a standard specification that I want to discuss here.

I wish SVG Map specifications are supported in many Open Source
Softwares. And there was really the thing that the one was carried out
in the past.
See Also:
http://www.dmsolutions.ca/news/releases/2005-03-29.html

In addition, software including the essential know-how to output SVG Map
contents is opened too.
See also:
http://blog.svg-map.com/2008/01/shapfile-to-svg.html

It uses GeoTools, but it will be preferable for it to be included in
GeoTools oneself.

Regards,

Satoru Takagi

Lorenzo Becchi さんは書きました: