[OSGeo-Standards] SVG Map Toolkit 0.7.0 released

Satoru Takagi sa-takagi at kddi.com
Wed Oct 8 21:04:30 EDT 2008

Hi Carl,

I knew that mpeg of the ISO needed a royalty.

And, the following sentences are generally mentioned in specifications
of the ISO. Because I do not know a lot about such a thing, please teach
how I should interpret this meaning.

 >Attention is drawn to the possibility that some of the elements of
this document may be the subject of patent. rights. ISO shall not be
held responsible...

See also:

Satoru Takagi

Carl Reed さんは書きました: