[OSGeo-Standards] OGC client testing

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Jul 28 14:27:03 EDT 2009

Hey Folks,

As I have branched the QGCSW plugin to work on new features I am wanting
to include some testing.

So far, until something gets going with SOGEO or OGC I think our tests
will be base don a local install of GeoNetwork.

This means that at least we know the server is compliant to CSW.

I figure starting with the sample data shipped with geonetwork and then
maybe creating our own testing records.

There is another plugin in the works to manage metadata, so this
solution could work for them too on submitting records to a local
geonetwork install.

Does this sound like a good start?

Cheers