[OSGeo-Standards] Standard File Format for the Exchange of NetworkTopology

Carl Reed creed at opengeospatial.org
Thu May 24 15:32:33 EDT 2012

Landon -

Check out the utility application extension for CityGML.

http://www.citygmlwiki.org/index.php/CityGML_UtilityNetworkADE

Great presentation on this CityGML ADE at GSDI 13. Already implemented, such
as for the entire City of Berlin. One nice aspect is that the semantics of
the network are captured. Perhaps more verbose than you would like . . .

Regards

Carl Reed
CTO
OGC