[OSGeo-Standards] [RESTful-Policy.SWG] [OAB] Encodings and REST

xavier lhomme lhomme.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:09:03 PDT 2012

Hi
I meant that because geoservices is already implemented in esri product
like arcgis server, and esri api for javascript or silverligth,
There is also many web applications on www.argis.com.

Then reviewing the specification could also be done by experimenting it :
what could we do with a map service or a feature service?  Or what is the
difference between  wfs and feature service? About encoding,  filtering....