[OSGeo-Standards] Was: "file" formats. Is: GeoWeb

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Thu Jul 11 07:22:29 PDT 2013

Hi Peter,

there are some normative statements that you cite, which can clarify indeed
Would you have an authoritative link for that, so that we can base design
decisions (also in standardization) on documented evidence?

thanks,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis
dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec
preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)