[OSGeo-Standards] Standards : list / activities / OGC MoU management

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Mon Feb 6 06:05:47 PST 2017

Thanks Scott.

Bruce,
this is not even a real committee, we just need to get some things done.
Nonetheless and to make it official I'll inform the OSGeo BoD of the
changes.

I'll let you have the mailing list password via other medium. Once we
get the next request from either OGC (whether to continue an OSGeo MoU
slot) or from an OSGeo member requesting one I'll get you in the loop so
that we can jointly decide how to progress.

That's all for now I guess.

Welcome & thanks!

Best regards,
Arnulf