[OSGeo-Standards] OGC API White Paper

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:24:50 PST 2017

Colleagues,

Please find attached the OGC Open Geospatial API Whitepaper.

As per Scott Simmon's recent email, OGC would appreciate comments from the
OSGeo Community.

Please provide comments to me by 30th February using the attached template.

I will then collate responses for this list and the OGC.

Attached are two documents:

   - 16-019r4_OGC_Open_APIs_White_Paper
   - Template to use for comments

Apologies for using an attachment. This is still a controlled OGC document
and it is not appropriate to post it to the OSGeo Wiki.

Kind regards,

Bruce