[STDM-dev] Fwd: Installers for STDM

John Gitau John.Gitau at unhabitat.org
Mon Jun 8 06:11:39 PDT 2015

Dear Steve,

Yes, you can definitely use it but you will need to do a manual copy of the plugin folder by checking it out from the GitHub repository: https://github.com/gltn/stdm.git and manually creating the template database (this will not interfere with your current setup). Let me know if you further guidance on this.

John Gitau
Land and GLTN Unit, Urban Legislation, Land and Governance Branch | UN-HABITAT
NOF Block 3 Level 3 South Wing I P.O. Box 30030-00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: + 254 20 762 3032 | +254 (0)722 945 556
Website:www.unhabitat.org | Partners' website:www.gltn.net