[STDM-user] STDM toolset

Hanan Yazigi hananyazigi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 14:14:24 PDT 2014

Dear Arnulf,
Thank you for your answer.

I'm starting various new projects and I'm selecting a platform to build on.
So building on an existing tool (if it suits us of course), that can be a
reference, would be very interesting.
Do you think getting it in April would be realistic?

Best

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Arnulf Christl <
arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net> wrote:

Hanane