[STDM-user] help: STDM stops when I try to set up "New Social Tenure relationship"

maruyama idi05 at idi.or.jp
Wed Oct 5 22:11:06 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I have just installed STDM 1.1 with QGIS 2.8.3.  I encountered the following
problem.

OS I am using is Windows 10 pro

When I came to set up "NEW Social Tenure Relationship" in page 67 of the
STDM user manual, inputting "WABALE" worked properly.

But after that , when I put "1000" for "Select the land or building
information", the message in the attached file appeared.

Before I came to this part, I imported "sample data.shp".  Because if not,
nothing happen when I put anything at step 7 in page 67.

I look forward to having any help from you.

With best regards,

Maruyama