[STDM-user] STDM LOGIN

Maureen Omino maureen.omino at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 01:22:04 PDT 2017

Hi Guys
seems like am still having problems,am trying to reset the password by
going through this *C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.x[1]\data* and locate the
file named *pg_hba.conf*  and i cant find the file pg-hba.conf,i have also
tried to unistalled everything but the postgres username created while
installation is still a problem because it wont do away or get deleted,guys
how can i get rid of it and start the instalation from the beginning
because i also tried installing the stdm software in another computer and
its working pretty well