(Now that) You have been added to the TCMUG list

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Mon Dec 6 14:58:27 EST 2004

All,

Sorry about the delay in updates.  I just got back from an Out of Town
Conference.  So that's why I've been on the quiet side.

This Wednesday is still an option for the meeting or the following Week
is open as well.  I did get one response that said that Wednesdays were
bad,   and another that Wednesdays were the only good day, so I guess
they should just cancel each other out, right   :c)

My suggestion would be to run something next week.  I like doing
Wednesdays myself, in the middle of the week and all.  What is everyones
reaction to going with Dec 22nd. At 5:00 PM at the City Hall Annex in
Downtown Saint Paul.  Right across from City Hall on Fourth street.

The time is a bit flexible.  But I recall that folks were interested in
a bit earlier than the last meeting.  If I could get the respooses back
in a day or so, I'll firm up the meeting time and Agenda tomorrow this time.

Thanks.

bobb