January TCMUG Meeting

David Bitner osgis.lists at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 16 10:02:11 EST 2004

Twin Cities Mapserver Users Group Meeting
Thursday January 13th, 5-6:30pm
Metropolitan Airports Commission
6040 28th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55409
(Just south of the Crosstown(62) on 28th Ave S on the right hand side
of the street, parking is free and plentiful)

We had a great (although small) meeting last night.  Thanks Bob!  It
was great to see what approaches you are taking for managing the many
layers that you have.  It was also great to see what you are doing for
display of CAD layers.  In the interest of getting a date on the
calendar for next month so we can try to get the word out, I am
setting the date for Thursday January 13th at the Metropolitan Airport
Commission general offices.  I will send out a reminder closer to the
date.  Also, I'm not sure if we have anyone on deck for February --
volunteers are welcome.