January TCMUG Meeting

Dale Trexel trex0003 at UMN.EDU
Fri Dec 17 13:26:25 EST 2004

I'm not officially in the MGIS program until next semester, so I'm not
hooked into any of the mail lists yet. I don't have any specific plans
to be on campus prior to the next meeting, but if I do, I'll try to
throw together a flyer to put up.

Unfortunately, I can't make the selected time for the January meeting,
so I hope you all have a good time and can tell me about it later!

-Dale