TCMUG December Meeting

blaine at gisrangers.com blaine at GISRANGERS.COM
Thu Dec 1 09:59:45 EST 2005

All

I guess I must have missed some emails.  When and where is
this going to be held.

Blaine

Blaine Hackett
President
GIS Rangers
651 303-8490
blaine at gisrangers.com
www.gisrangers.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Pericles S. Nacionales
To:  TCMUG at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent:         Thu, 1 Dec 2005 06:56:19 -0600
Subject: Re: TCMUG December Meeting

David,

Sorry I missed this amidst the flurry of e-mails recently and me having
to change e-mail addresses (the old CBS mail server is going to the
Sun/Solaris server trash bin).  I think this week has gone too fast and
I will be pretty engaged next week--work tends to get in the way
sometimes.  ;)   I will be up for beer and discussions after next week.
How about Tuesday, Dec 13 (or another time)?  Do we exchange gifts then
too? Joking.

Steve, would you be able to make this date?  I also would like to hear
from others to see who can or can't make it?  Others?

-Perry

PS:  Always double-check that you are indeed replying to the list before
you send your e-mail...  bad things can happen if you don't.