March TCMUG meeting set!

Dale Trexel trex0003 at UMN.EDU
Tue Mar 15 10:16:57 EST 2005

The date has been set! Mark your calendars for Thursday, March 24th,
at 5:00 PM for this month's MapServer users' meeting. The topic for
the meeting will be a run-through of getting CGI MapServer up and
running on a Linux server. Please bring your own experiences and/or
questions to share with the rest of the group. Steve Lime and
Perry Nacionales have both indicated that they are interested in
helping out and can make the 24th meeting date. (How silly of me to
have proposed meeting on St. Patrick's day as another option!)

The meeting location has not yet been set. I will look into options
and send out another announcement when something has been arranged.
I'm going to try to reserve something on the U of MN campus.

Hope to see you all there!

Dale Trexel

Conservation Biology Program, and
Master of Geographic Information Science Program
University of Minnesota
Cell: 651-485-9445