April Meeting

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Thu Apr 6 13:14:01 EDT 2006

Folks,

The third Tuesday of April is coming fast and we need a topic/venue for
this month's meeting.  Any ideas?  Bob?  How about an overview of new
MapServer features, Steve?  We can also do a Windows compile fest but
I'd rather not do that now...  ;)

The tentative meeting date is set for Tuesday, April 18.

-Perry