Workshop Description.

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Fri Jan 27 11:58:01 EST 2006

All,

This workshop is being presented to the TCMUG members to guage interest
in the TCMUG taking over the responsibilities of public distribution of
a MapServer (currently) based UI that has been developed by the City of
Saint Paul, Public Works for use on our internal Network.

We believe there is a big potential for the direction we've taken and
it's flexibility with regard to extending the capabilities.  While we
could just keep chugging along with our development ourselves, we feel
it's important to get feedback on our methods to date as well as
attempting to hand back to the MapServer Developer Community code that
has been in large part inspired by the Mapserver tools already available.

We have much planned for the future of our little "GISmo", and we hope
everyone else finds something useful after attending our (coming out)
Workshop.

More details about the innards in a bit . . . .

bobb