JOIN ConnectionType?

Paul Wickman wick0246 at UMN.EDU
Tue Mar 14 11:53:36 EST 2006

What connection types (CONNECTIONTYPE) are supported for LAYER JOIN
definitions  I've been successfully joining to DBF files, but would like to
refer in my query results to some extended feature attributes contained in
an ODBC-accessible database (and ultimately a 'regular' non-spatial Oracle
database).  Are the same connection types that are supported for LAYER
definitions also available for JOIN definitions?  The MapServer
documentation for this simply says 'Todo...', and I'm happy to contribute
to the docs once I test things out.

Thanks,
 Paul

----
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human
history... with the possible exception of handguns and tequila."

                                                       - Mitch Ratliff