Anyone want to do a MapServer demo???

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Fri May 12 09:46:07 EDT 2006

Can anyone point me to some propaganda for the event?  I wasn't aware of
it.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: Twin Cities MapServer Users Group [mailto:TCMUG at lists.umn.edu] On
Behalf Of David Bitner
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 8:44 AM
To: TCMUG at lists.umn.edu
Subject: Re: Anyone want to do a MapServer demo???

If it's over the lunch hour, I can probably do it, but I'm already busy
that day with the symposium and getting in for free.  This can be a good
opportunity for us to get a broader group of us OSGeo junkies into that
event.  The presentation comes with two entries.  If anyone not already
involved in the symposium is willing to do the presentation, the rest of
us will help put together the presentation and will be available to help
with any questions on that day.

David