Mon May 21 11:42:15 EDT 2007

Hi Hayden: You should really take this question to the main mapserver-users list. Folks in
the Twin Cities tend to be ESRI users when they use commercial GIS software so there's
not much expertise on the MapInfo side of things.

Steve

<LISTSERV%200705210000418779.BF9A at LISTS.UMN.EDU>, Hayden fisher