October Meeting

David William Bitner bitner at GYTTJA.ORG
Thu Oct 4 11:48:51 EDT 2007

October Meeting:

Location: Metropolitan Airports Commission General Office, 6040 28th Ave S,
Minneapolis
Time: **PLEASE INDICATE PREFERENCE** 3pm or 5pm

Agenda (Feel free to make any modifications or to comment):
*Recap of FOSS4G
  - Tyler willing to send out an email to those from the area who attended
-- there were many new faces to me from the area at the conference
*Discuss whether or not to become OSGeo Local Chapter
  - As far as I can tell, the only additional overhead would be to designate
a liaison to OSGeo and to create an annual report of activities
  - http://www.osgeo.org/content/chapters/guidelines.html has more details
*Plans for GIS/LIS in Rochester
  - Should we have handouts that we can pass out inviting people to take
part in TCMUG
*GIS Day???
  - Do we want to provide any workshops or other activities?

If unable to attend the meeting, please provide any comments on the above
agenda by email.

David