[Tcmug] TCMUG Mailing List Migration

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at umn.edu
Sun Feb 10 23:02:21 EST 2008

Folks,

With help from Frank Warmerdam and Howard Butler, the TCMUG list was
successfully migrated to lists.osgeo.org <http://lists.osgeo.org> this
evening.  While I don't suspect any major issues to occur, keep in mind
that we moved from one mailing list management software (listserver) to
another (mailman).  One of the things that's changed is our ability to
request posts as digests/notebooks or to receive no mail at all--these
two options are not available in the new server.  Another change is that
your old password would have been lost although, presumably, the new
server would have generated each subscriber a new one. Simply request a
password reminder if you want to access your TCMUG subscription
preferences via the web.

You can visit the TCMUG mailing list at:

You can enter your email address near the bottom next to the "Unsubscribe
or edit options" button to alter your settings.

Please update your address book with the new list address:
tcmug at lists.osgeo.org <mailto:tcmug at lists.osgeo.org>.  Soon email to the
old list addresses will start bouncing.

If there are any issues, please contact me, Steve Lime, or David
Bitner.  Do read the instructions on how to access the mailing list
before sending that e-mail. ;)

Keep the party swingin'!

-Perry