Next Meeting?

Tue Jan 22 20:48:23 EST 2008

I don't think I saw any replies to this, so I'll volunteer to host at the DNR. We
can use our training center. Matt, I'd be pleased to have you demo. What Tues.
do we want to shoot for? The last in Jan. is out and the first in Feb. is likely too
soon.

Steve

Hi All,

Has there been a date set for the next meeting?  Or agenda?  At the last
meeting at the Historical Society, I was asked in passing if I would present
the project I was working on.  Well, I think I'm at a place where I could
give an OK demo in exchange for some expert feedback.  So, if there's an
opening on the agenda, I'd be happy to fill some space.

thanks for all your continued support,
Matt

--
It is from the wellspring of our despair and the places that we are broken
that we come to repair the world.