[TCMUG] February Meeting and beyond

Perry Nacionales pnaciona at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:39:38 EST 2009

Sounds like a few people are good with Tuesday, February 10 at 4:00PM (if
not earlier).  Any other thoughts on this?  Matt and Sally can you confirm
you're good on this date?

Thanks!
-Perry

PS: We have Brian scheduled to give a presentation in April and David
Fawcett is trying to line up a surprise speaker for March.