[TCMUG] MN GIS/LIS Conference

Paul Wickman pwickman at northstargeographics.com
Fri May 8 13:06:11 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am doing a 1/2 day "Intro to QGIS" for the Spring Workshops in a few
weeks.  If that goes over well that I'd like to do it again in fall,
with a bit more advance topics.  It would be neat to have an exercise on
exporting to MapServer, with the idea that folks can then learn how to
"make it go" by attending the GeoMoose workshop.  I could also touch on
PostGIS which might relate to another such workshop.

Thanks,

Paul Wickman
North Star Geographics
pwickman at northstargeographics.com