[TCMUG] Where 2.0 Conference and O'Reilly user group discounts

Paul Wickman paul at northstargeographics.com
Sun Jan 10 16:26:55 EST 2010

All,

I'm toying w/ the idea of going to the Where 2.0 Conference this year.  The main reason I wouldn't go is the cost - $1175 for the conference, $1390 for conf+workshops.  On the registration page, they mention that a discount is available for members of any user group that is registered with the O'Reilly User Group Program.  It doesn't look like TCMUG (TC OSGeo?)s registered so I was wondering if that's something we'd like to do?  Registration is free, and can be done at the site below; they ask that a "group leader" fill out the form.  I don't think that's me, but if nobody else wants to hassle with it I'd be glad to act in that capacity for this case.

http://ug.oreilly.com/register.csp

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Paul Wickman