[TCMUG] FW: [PyMNtos] Invitation to "Community Coder Lounge" event & more; July 20-26

Fawcett, David (MPCA) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Wed Jul 14 10:57:48 EDT 2010

I originally got the below message through the local Python Users Group list.  There might be some good opportunities to promote TCMUG/TCOSGEO and general open geospatial stuff.  Check it out if you are interested.

If we had some more warning (and organization...) would could potentially have held one of our meetings at this event.

David.