[TCMUG] Mobile GeoMoose

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Mar 26 14:57:28 EDT 2010

All,

Well, I have three or four phases of development milestones as well as a pretty good idea of the pieces needed to get it working.

Contact me offline if you are interested.

bobb

>>> Dan Little <danlittle at yahoo.com> wrote:

Mobile Geographics is always a bit of a struggle.  I've been trying to put some honest thought in to an iMoose or something equivalent.  Especially as my wife is expecting an iPad on April 3rd, it would give me a good excuse to steal it from her for long periods of time -- "I MUST TEST THIS CODE!"

However, my issue with starting development is trying to define a target.  GeoMOOSE itself is a Swiss Army knife of web GIS applications.  Its so ridiculously configurable that it is very hard to directly port to platforms that do not have the capability of handling it.  I would be willing to take up a cause for a  targeted application, especially if there is someone willing to put together a scope/proposal for the MetroGIS App Contest.