[TCMUG] Re: Interest in OpenStreetMap Mapping Party?

McGuire, Matthew Matt.McGuire at metc.state.mn.us
Fri May 21 13:30:07 EDT 2010

I like the domain name!

From: tcmug-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:tcmug-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Ian Dees
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:31 PM
To: tcmug at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [TCMUG] Re: Interest in OpenStreetMap Mapping Party?

Hi again,

Thanks for your time!
Ian

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com<mailto:ian.dees at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about setting up a Twin Cities area OpenStreetMap mapping party in the next month or two. I'd like to hear from people that might be interested in attending one. Ideally, this would entail getting out on the street in some area with a GPS, pen, and paper to get as detailed of a map as possible in a certain area. The area to be mapped could be determined by the people that respond.

Please reply to me if you're interested. I'd also love to hear if you have any ideas for other groups I should contact.

Thanks!
Ian