[TCMUG] ArcGIS Cache in Mapserver

McGuire, Matthew Matt.McGuire at metc.state.mn.us
Fri May 28 08:59:27 EDT 2010

I’m not using anything. I want to provide a cached WMS to external developers. I do not believe the particular app that is driving this is GeoMoose. But I’ll check. It is definitely not OpenLayers.

However, I would want this accessible to all WMS clients that support WMS-C (is that what it’s called?), so I guess that pretty much throws out option 2.