[TCMUG] BOF @ GIS/LIS

Perry Nacionales pnaciona at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 22:52:46 EDT 2010

Folks,

Kari Geurts and I have requested a open source GIS BOF session at the
MNGISLIS next month. Paul Ramsey will be in attendance.  Please spread the
word so that folks/agencies interested in geospatial databases (like
PostgreSQL/PostGIS) could attend. I was thinking that we should focus on
data storage and presentation for this session, given that Paul and a whole
lot of us with expertise in web mapping (or cartography in general), are
going to be there. Let us know If you think other topics should be
discussed... I should warn you though that we really only have an hour of
discussions before hops and malts get in the picture--you know what happens
with that.

Let your friends and their friends know.

-Perry

pnaciona at gmail.com