[TCMUG] Re: Spatial Hotdish - Geospatial Mashup Event

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:56:19 EDT 2012

Just a reminder, we are hoping to wrap up registration for Spatial Hotdish
this Thursday.  Please sign up if you are interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGIya0pWRjdEMDJtT0NSQWhxclZMZFE6MA

This is a free half-day event on May 18th.  It would be great to have a
good showing from the local OpenSource Geo community.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

David.