[TCMUG] FOSS4G NA 2013 Planning

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:29:16 EDT 2012

Hey All,

I've just added a page to the OSGeo Wiki to start gathering some thoughts
with regards to FOSS4G 2013 at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_NA_2013.
If you are interested in being on either the Conference Committee (Venue,
Socials, Sponsors will mostly be local folks) and/or the Program Committee
(Conference Content -- will likely include a number of folks from all
over), please put your name up on the wiki.

What do people's schedules look like for a kick off meeting next week? I
can host at the MAC, or we could find a place with food/beverages.

David