[TCMUG] FOSS4G-NA

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:43:37 EST 2012

I hope that some of you folks are going to make it out to FOSS4G-NA this
year. Following is a reminder to get any abstracts for presentations or
ignite talks in pronto. Next year is the 10 year anniversary of the first
MUM, anyone interested in making a bid for 2013 FOSS4G-NA?

----------------------------

*Subject: FOSS4G Call for Presentations Closes March 1*

FOSS4G-NA (April 10-12, in Washington DC) is shaping up to be very
successful: nearly half of our 400 registration slots are already filled,
and lots of sponsors have signed on. Now it's up to you to bring the magic!

If you are planning to speak at FOSS4G-NA, you must submit a presentation
abstract by March 1. Please don't forget!

http://foss4g-na.org/abstract-submission/

The conference program is being organized around three tracks:

   - open source technology best practices and tips;
   - deployment case studies; and
   - emerging ideas and trends in open source.

We have space for about 50 presentations and 20 Ignite sessions, so get
your submissions in!

For more information, please visit our site at http://foss4g-na.org/.

Space is limited to 300 attendees only, so you should sign up today to
ensure that you can be a part of this exciting event!

Related Links:

   - http://foss4g-na.org/registration/ FOSS4G-NA Registration
   - http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/North_America_Regional/ OSGeo North America
   Chapter