[TCMUG] [FOSS4GNA 2013 LOC] Re: MN GIS/LIS

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:37:45 PDT 2012

Brian --

We have a set of draft logos from our designer (see earlier thread on the
LOC list). Perry is taking the lead on trying to get consensus on either
which direction to go with the designs presented by our designer or whether
we need to go a completely different direction. From these, our designer
will be working at creating an identity (fonts,colors, versions of logo for
different purposes) that will roll into the website, signage, shirts,
programs that are used. I really don't want to take off in a direction of
cobbling something ad-hoc just for use at GIS/LIS.

David