[TCMUG] Retirement notice

Dickerson, Jim (MNIT) jim.dickerson at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 18 09:16:00 PDT 2014

Folks,
I wanted to let you know that I'll be retiring at the end of July to seek greener pastures.  I plan to move to Huntsville,AL, close to where my family lives, so I can see them more than twice a year.   I'll be getting a new job there in GIS I hope.  I've enjoyed the collaboration that Open Source brings out and  intend to delve even deeper into using it as the opportunity presents itself.  If no user group exists, I'll have to find the nearest BBQ shack and start one.  Thanks to everyone for their help and insights and I hope I've returned the favor.

Be seeing you at the conferences,
Jim

Jim Dickerson  |  Minnesota geospatial information office
GIS services coordinator
MN.IT Services, Central
651-201-2484 (w)  |   612-555-1090 (f) |  Jim.Dickerson at state.mn.us<mailto:Jim.Dickerson at state.mn.us>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CFA279.4980E400]<http://www.mn.gov/oet>