[TCMUG] MN GIS/LIS Conference rideshare?

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:43:50 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We've downsized to one car, so before I get (or, more accurately, have the
state get me) a rental car for the conference next week, I thought I'd see
if there was anyone I might be able to get a ride with. I'd need to get
from the TC to Rochester Thursday morning and come back Friday afternoon. I
live in Mpls but could probably work something out if you're not in the
vicinity. Like I said, it's not a desperate need, just looking to save some
hassle and emissions. Can contribute to gas (or beer) $.

Thanks!
Brad

(aka that guy who works for the Secretary of State and hasn't been to a
TCMUG, er, OSGEO event in a while)