[TCMUG] Networking suggestions for recent UMN graduate?

Jennifer Strahan strahanjen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 21:36:51 PDT 2019

Hello all!

A friend of a friend is a recent UMN graduate with a Masters of Urban and
Regional Planning with a minor in GIS.  She is interested in pursuing a
career which, ideally, involves both planning and GIS.  She is eager to
start her career and looking for any networking opportunities she can
find.  I wonder if any of you may have connections or know of potential
positions for her?

If you'd like to connect with her, please let me know.

Best,
Jennifer