[Tilecache] avoid duplicate labels

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Aug 9 08:58:07 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

it did not solve it, I was already using it before with the default settings
and a buffer of 40 pixels.

Maybe because the cities span a lot of tiles at a very large scale, and if a
metatile border crosses the city, the labels will appear more than once I
guess?

Btw, I saw an incomplete label in the Boston freemap, are you aware of that?

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden