[Tilecache] Tilecache on a stick

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 09:34:25 EDT 2007

Rats, I was misled

http://labs.metacarta.com/blog/18.entry/labs-on-a-stick/

Ah well

Jo

Joanne Cook
Information Systems Coordinator
Oxford Archaeology (North)
01524 541000
http://thehumanjourney.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Schmidt" <crschmidt at metacarta.com>
To: "Joanne Cook" <j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk>
Cc: tilecache at openlayers.org
Sent: 09 August 2007 13:50:20 o'clock (GMT) Europe/London
Subject: Re: [Tilecache] Tilecache on a stick

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 09:49:06AM +0100, Joanne Cook wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I am trying to figure out if the version of tilecache that is included on the metacarta lab on a stick differs greatly from the standard version. There doesn't seem to be a config file, only a tilecache.js. Is that correct?

TileCache.js is a Layer.TileCache, now included in the trunk of
OpenLayers, that reads tiles from a web accessible TileCache cache.

There is no version of TileCache available on the labs-on-a-stick
distribution.

------
Files attached to this email may be in ISO 26300 format (OASIS Open Document Format). If you have difficulty opening them, please visit http://openarchaeology.net/iso26300 for more information.