[Tilecache] getting tilecache 1.4 working...

Adrian Zhao Adrian.Zhao at idvsolutions.com
Thu Feb 22 10:55:47 EST 2007

Hi all:

I am trying to set up TileCache on IIS at first time and it appears to
be partially working since I can send

1) WMS request like this:

http://localhost/TileCache/tilecache.cgi?LAYERS=basic&FORMAT=image/png&S
ERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&STYLES=&EXCEPTIONS=application/v
nd.ogc.se_inimage&SRS=EPSG:4326&BBOX=-90,0,0,90&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=256

2) WorldWind requests like this:
http://localhost/TileCache/tilecache.cgi?T=basic&L=5&X=32&Y=23

Both of them return images and it also cached on a local directory as
defined in the configuration file (tilecache.cfg)

But I cannot make the TMS working send request like this:
http://Localhost/TileCache/tilecache.cgi/1.0.0/basic/5/32/23.png

However, it appears that I can use standalone server to do this:
http://Localhost:8080/1.0.0/basic/5/32/23.png

I need to start the standalone http server first, of cause.

Any ideas?