[Tilecache] A tilecache tutorial

Adrian Zhao Adrian.Zhao at idvsolutions.com
Tue Feb 27 13:15:31 EST 2007

Chris:

It is very good and helpful.  One small thing that I have just noticed
that second hyperlink under Background Tile Map Service Specification is
also point to the WMS Tiling Client Recommendation.  I believe that you
were intended to point to Tile Map Service Specification
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Tile_Map_Service_Specification)

Thanks,

Adrian